Building on the "SwarmZ-2021 Challenge" that has enabled the design of 10 mini surface marine drones, TVT Innovation / System Factory, Naval Group and MBDA Systems have announced the signing of the SwarmZ partnership agreement.
According to the announcement the SwarmZ partnership aims to:
- Create and stimulate the swarm robotics ecosystem in France and Europe;
- Detect and "mature" scientific and technological innovations that could contribute to significant progress;
- Detect needs, use cases or applications of swarm technologies;
- Launch projects to promote the development of new knowledge and skills on the subject in France and Europe;
- Promote collaboration between partners in various industrial fields (defence, energy, naval, civil security, agriculture, etc.)
The SwarmZ initiative, of which Naval Group, MBDA Systems and TVT Innovation / System Factory are the founding members, has the aim of welcoming, in a spirit of cooperation, applications from all participants, partners, researchers and engineers who wish to participate in the development of this technology.