- Ukrainian head of state Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated they had decided to strengthen their defense industry, which is being subject to Russian attacks.
- French aviation firm Dassault stated that to meet demand for new orders they would focus on the Rafale fighter aircraft in the short term.
- Russian passenger jet SJ-100, outfitted with domestic systems, successfully completed its first test flight.
- In the draft budget approved by the Japanese Defense Ministry, a record $52.5 billion dollars is being requested for the 2024 financial year, an increase of approximately 12 percent.
- Turkey and Bosnia Herzegovina have signed a military cooperation plan for the year 2023.
- As part of their fifth defense dialogue talks, India and Bangladesh decided to develop their cooperation.
- Iran announced it had developed a new medium altitude domestic air defense system.
International Defense Industry Agenda 28 August - 3 September