Developing many projects for consumer electronics as well as aviation and defense, Electra IC company continues to transfer its knowledge and experience gained in these field with the seminars it provides.
Free online webinar “AMC 20-152A: A Description to When to Apply DO-254” will be given by ElectraIC General Manager and Founding Partner Ateş Berna, who has over 25 years of experience in the industry, on 21st of March, 2022 at 11:00-12:00 TRT (09:00 -10:00 CET).
Ateş Berna, a certified trainer of Doulos, who has been involved in both the management of DO-254 compliant projects and the execution of engineering responsibilities in all DO-254 processes since 2012, gives training and seminars in the fields of ASIC/FPGA and DO-254.
The online training will be in English and it will be held through Microsoft Teams live events.
You can find the registration form for the training here: AMC 20-152A: A Description to When to Apply DO-254
Webinar Name: AMC 20-152A: A Description to When to Apply DO-254
Duration: 1 Hour
• Objectives for the development of custom devices
• Objectives for the use of COTS IP in custom devices
• Objectives for the use of COTS devices
• Objectives for the development of CBAs
• Airborne Electronic Hardware (AEH) Design and/or Verification Engineers
• Quality Engineers responsible from DO-254 processes
• Configuration Management Engineers responsible from DO-254 processes
• System Engineers responsible from the development fo AEH
• Managers planning to deploy DO-254 processes within their company