ASELSAN attaches great importance to nationalization activities in order to reduce foreign dependency and supply risks in defense industry. ASELSAN also carries out its own nationalization projects in order to increase the rate of domestic materials and parts in its existing products and systems.
A video detailing ASELSAN's recent nationalization activities, “With our nationalization efforts carried out within our National and Domestic Product Development Board, we have implemented 220 nationalization projects in partnership with 33 different companies. Many thanks to all our suppliers who inspire us and continue to endeavor and work towards a better future for Turkey,” shared in a statement by ASELSAN.
The following information was included in the video:
- Products have been nationalized. Resources stayed in Turkey.
- Nearly 600 nationalization applications were made.
- 220 nationalization projects were carried in partnership with 33 companies.
- Domestic orders were opened for 57 products.
- $27 Million were Repatriated from abroad to the country.